Hi, it’s Mrs Alexandra here.
If you love ballet, dance and performing arts and would like to learn new ways to live a long, happy and healthy career in this industry, please read on…
You see after a very good but short professional career (stopped by a knee injury), I’ve noticed way too many issues that dancers encounter every single day and never do anything about it. It can get tough for dancers to find out all the right information to take care of themselves with very limited time outside the dance studio.
That’s why I’ve put together this amazingly valuable free kit for you to use straight-away. Is that for you?
- Have you ever felt that your teachers were too hard on you?
- Are you certain that you eat the food that will keep you thin, strong and healthy all at once?
- Do you feel sick in your stomach, nervous and shaking before exams and stage performances and have no idea how to stop it?
- Are you scared to get injured and never be able to dance again?
- Do you dream to meet professional dancers and ask them your burning questions about life as a dancer?
If you, your child or students have any of those issues, then its’ time for you to grab your free Smart Dancer Kit.
“… An Excellent Guide For The Young Dancer.”
Holly Kerr, Teacher Artist at the New York City Ballet Education Department
Yes! I’m offering it for you today for FREE. These are the very best taste and tools I can offer you to sky-rocket your training as a dancer. Here’s what you get today:
- The 1st chapter of my brand new book “How To Be A Ballet Dancer”
- MP3 Meditation to overcome your fear of stage once and for good
- My Famous TAPES Dancer’s Assessment System - to monitor your progress, refine your training, accelerate recovery and avoid injuries
- WOW! Dancer’s Perfect Eating Plan – Athletes Nutritionist Sally Boyer and myself have come together to create this eating plan that meet perfectly a teenage dancer’s physical needs, timetable, weight concerns and nutritional requirements – a world’s first not to be missed.
- Personal Invitation to have me teach in your school for a day. All students get a free copy of the book “How To Be A Ballet Dancer”, as well as a personal dedication. You and your students can ask all your questions. A unique opportunity – limited time only.
“…a fabulous text that all aspiring dancers (no matter what genre they study) should read! I only wish they had a book like this around when I was a student.”
Natalie Bazun-Coates, Principal of Rhythmic Moves, Australia
You see, I have set for myself a “mission” to improve the lives of at least 1 million dancers around the world. I offer unique and leading-edge tools to improve their technique without over-stressing their bodies, lives stress-free lives, stay away from injuries, have a healthy relationship with food and blossom in the dance world.
Let me help you reach your goals and live a dream life as a dancer!
Get started immediately!
Enter your name and email in the form to the right to get instant access to your free kit right-now.
Enjoy and see you on the other side!
Your mentor and friend,